We LOVE a Kadai Firebowl!
We just can’t keep Garden Centre Owner Bill from talking about them.
For example, did you know:
The original Kadai Firebowls are up to 100 years old
They are made from thick riveted plates for strength and durability
They develop their own character, the more you use them the better they look
The original Kadai Firebowls are used across India at weddings and festivals and are perfect for parties or impromptu gatherings here
We sell, the complete “Recycled Kadai Firebowl” Range.
This 60cm diameter firebowl is ideal for smaller gatherings of 2 – 6 people
It comes complete with everything you need apart from the logs!
Bill has asked us to mention:
- He uses his Kadai 12 months of the year
- With the added cooking tripod Bill BBQs and cook up curries and stews much to the delight of the Deepdale Team
- They make cooler evenings perfect – light up the Kadai open a bottle of something special, and enjoy the sizzle of a good steak cooking…
- We sell the full range of Kadai accessories and covers
- He has created an owners guide to getting the best from your Kadai
What you get
1 x Kadai firebowl
1 X Holy Grid
1 x High stand
1 x Low stand
1 x Gauze filter
1 x Wire brush to clean your firebowl
1 x Pair of tongs