**UPDATE** Please note that our protocols and opening hours have since been updated.
Following recent announcements from the UK Government surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic we are pleased to announce that we will be reopening our doors to our customers. We look forward to welcoming customers, both regular and new, to the garden centre however our opening will be subject to strict health and safety protocols, opening times and procedures. Please read below for our full statement on our reopening.
Bill and Nina will continue to offer a contactless delivery service as they have been doing since lockdown, but deliveries will take place after 2pm Tuesday-Sunday. Call and collect will also now be available subject to health and safety protocols. To place an order please call 01652 633006 between 8am and 10am.
The Garden Centre will be closed to the public on Mondays and after 2pm Tuesday-Sunday.
Below are our stringent Covid-19 health and safety protocols:
• If you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell, we would politely ask you not to come to the garden centre.
• Social distancing of 2 meters between staff and other customers must be adhered to at all times. To facilitate this, the number of customers permitted into the shop will be restricted.
• We would prefer that no more than 2 individuals shop together please.
• A limited number of shopping trolleys will be available. Customers must be in possession of a trolley before entering the shop.
• Where the number of customers exceeds the number of trolleys a “one-out-one-in” system will apply.
• Customers without a trolley will be asked to queue outside, 2 meters apart until a trolley becomes available.
• There is one “IN” door and one “OUT” door. The layout of the shop has been rearranged to allow for one-way movement as much as possible.
• The “IN” door will be locked 15 minutes before closing time each day.
• Contactless payment is strongly encouraged. Please note that Bill and Nina are still working without any additional staff. The mutual health and safety of our suppliers, customers and ourselves is our primary concern. This is a very new version of our usual operating procedures and, as with the contactless delivery system, may take time to perfect.
Opening hours and safety protocols are subject to change as needed.
The Bike and Bean Café premises will remain closed for the foreseeable future. There are currently no toilet facilities available on site.
As always, dogs are welcome but must be on a lead at all times.
As always, thank you for supporting our small business at this time.
- The Deepdale Team