As we prepare to reopen the doors to Deepdale Garden Centre for 2021 we wanted to take this opportunity to remind our customers of the stringent health and safety protocols we have in place.
Unfortunately The Bike & Bean Café will remain closed to sit in customers, we will however be offering takeaway hot and cold drinks during our opening hours.
In line with the latest government guidelines, face coverings are mandatory whilst shopping here at Deepdale Garden Centre. If you visit Deepdale and have forgotten your face covering, single use face masks and visors are available to purchase on your way into the building. We understand that some of our customers will be exempt from wearing face coverings, however as they are now a legal requirement in shops for most people please do not be offended if we politely query the absence of a covering. We are just doing as requested to keep our customers and our staff safe during your visit.
As always we look forward to welcoming customers, both regular and new, to the garden centre however our opening will still be subject to strict health and safety protocols, opening times and procedures. Please read below for our full statement:
Bill and Nina will continue to offer a contactless delivery service as they have been doing since the beginning of lockdown 1.0, deliveries will take place during the week subject to conditions. Call and collect will also now be available subject to health and safety protocols. To place an order or for any enquiries please call 01652 633006.
Below are our stringent Covid-19 health and safety protocols for shopping in store:
• Face coverings are mandatory whilst shopping here at Deepdale Garden Centre.
• If you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell, we would politely ask you not to come to the garden centre.
• Social distancing of 2 metres between staff and other customers must be adhered to at all times. To facilitate this, the number of customers permitted into the shop will be restricted.
• We would prefer that no more than 2 individuals shop together please.
• There is one “IN” door and one “OUT” door. The layout of the shop has been rearranged to allow for one-way movement as much as possible.
• The “IN” door will be locked 15 minutes before closing time each day.
• Contactless payment is strongly encouraged.
Please note that we are working with a very small team, just Nina, Bill & Matthew, so please be patient as we once again find our feet . The mutual health and safety of our suppliers, customers and ourselves is our primary concern.
Our updated opening hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday : CLOSED
Saturday & Sunday : 10am - 4pm
Opening hours and safety protocols are subject to change as needed.
As always, dogs are welcome but must be on a lead at all times.
Thank you for supporting our small business at this time.
- The Deepdale Team